WHAT PRICE DO YOU PAY FOR PERFORMANCE?
Here at Inspire Endurance Coaching you are not treated as just another number. We spend time tailoring your program to specifically meet your training and racing needs. We are adaptable; these programs are not an off shelf, set and forget package; we offer weekly, fortnightly and monthly programs that are adjusted by your coach as your life demands. As such, we offer you a premium training package at very competitive rates.
NB: We have special introductory rates for all serving Australian Defence Force members; enquire today.
2020/21 Price List:
Online Program and Coaching:
- Account Set up and Initial Analysis: $350
- Monthly Fee (In Season-Racing): $200
- Monthly Basic Novice Program: $150
One on One Sessions (1-2hr):
• Inspire Endurance Athlete (Current): $20
• Other Athletes (Non-member): $100
Group Training Session:
- Inspire Endurance Athlete (Current): Free
- Other Athletes (Non-member): $10
- Individual Swim Analysis (includes video): $250
- Swim Clinics (2 Days): $250
- Follow up 1-on-1 Session $100
Training Camps: (Costs dependant on camp numbers)
- Summer Triathlon Camp - Jindabyne 2021 $TBA
- Victorian Alps 2021 $TBA
- Novice Camp $TBA
- Account set up costs include athlete initial assessment and analysis, setup and first monthly program.
- All current ACT based Inspire Endurance athletes receive two 1-on-1 sessions free (excludes swim analysis).
- Group Sessions requiring facilities hire will incur additional costs for all athletes.
- A monthly program constitutes four (4) calendar weeks. Programs can be designed in 1, 2 or 4 week blocks. Invoices can be issued on a fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Swim Analysis includes personally coached session, lane hire, capture of underwater, surface and aerial footage, full analysis report and 6 week followup assessment.