WHAT PRICE DO YOU PAY FOR PERFORMANCE?
Here at Inspire Endurance Coaching you are not treated as just another number. We spend time tailoring your program to specifically meet your training and racing needs. We are adaptable; these programs are not an off shelf, set and forget package; we offer weekly, fortnightly and monthly programs that are adjusted by your coach as your life demands. As such, we offer you a premium training package at very competitive rates.
NB: We have special introductory rates for all serving Australian Defence Force members; enquire today.
2022/23 Price List:
Online Program and Coaching:
- Account Set up and Initial Analysis: $350
- Monthly Fee (In Season-Racing): $220
- Monthly Basic Novice Program: $170
One on One Sessions (1-2hr):
• Current Inspire Athlete: $20
• Other Athletes: $100
Group Training Session:
- Current Inspire Athlete: Free
- Other Athletes: $10
- Individual Swim Analysis (includes video): $300
- Swim Clinics (2 Days): $300
- Follow up Group Session $50
- Follow up 1 on 1 Session $100
- Season Base - ACT - 30 Sep-3 Oct 22 $350
- Summer Tri - Jindy - 28 Dec-3 Jan 23 $700
- Vic Alps - Bright - 2-6 Mar 23 $500
- Account set up costs include athlete initial assessment and analysis, setup and first monthly program.
- All current ACT based Inspire Endurance athletes receive two 1-on-1 sessions per season free (excludes swim analysis).
- Group Sessions requiring facilities hire will incur additional costs for all athletes.
- A monthly program constitutes four (4) calendar weeks. Programs can be designed in 1, 2 or 4 week blocks. Invoices issued on monthly basis.
- Swim Analysis includes personally coached session, lane hire, capture of underwater, surface and aerial footage, full analysis report and 6 week followup assessment.